Park Bo Gum Profile:
- Full Name: Park Bo-gum
- Other Name: Bak Bo Geom
- Birthday: June 16, 1993
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Blood Type: O
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Occupation: Actor
- Years active: 2011–present
- Married Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: South Korean
Park Bo Gum Age:
- He was born on June 16, 1993, in Seoul, South Korea. He is 26 years old as of 2019.
Park Bo Gum Height:
- Height: 182 cm/1.82 m (6’0″)
Park Bo Gum’s Early Life & Education:
- Park was learning to play the piano when he was in kindergarten.
- He was also in the swimming of Seoul Mokdong Middle School.
- He wanted to be a singer-songwriter, he changed his mind and chose acting.
- Education: Seoul Mokdong Middle School, Shinmok High School, Myongji University (Musical Theater).
Park Bo Gum Family:
- Park mother died when he was in the fourth-grade student.
- His family consists of her father and youngest of three siblings.
Park Bo Gum Career:
- In 2011, He debuted as an actor under Sidus HQ, as a supporting role in the thriller film Blind.
- In 2015, He gained popularity roles in film in Hello Monster.
- He is under now Blossom Entertainment.
- In May 2015, Park joined Music Bank as a co-host alongside Irene.
- He was acting a part-time employee on “Hyori’s Bed and Breakfast 2”.
- He worked six films, thirteen drama, two variety shows, music video, and hosting.
- In 2015, He won her first award, 14th KBS Entertainment Awards for Best Newcomer Award, for ‘Music Bank.’
- In 2017, He received another honorable award, 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards for Most Popular Actor, Television, for ‘Love in the Moonlight.’
- As of 2018, He has won over twenty-seven (27) awards.
Park Bo Gum’s Social Media:
- Twitter: @ 박보검
Park Bo Gum Net Worth:
- At Present, Park Bo Gum’s net worth is estimated to be $15 Million.
- In 2018, Lee Dong exact salary has not disclosed yet.
Park Bo Gum Girlfriend:
- Status: In a relationship single
- In 2016, He and Kim Yoo Jung were rumored to be dating with the drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”
- In 2015, He and Irene (Red Velvet) were rumored to be dating with popular music show “Music Bank.”
Park Bo Gum Facts:
- He is first ever actor to top Korea Power Celebrity list by Forbes.
- He is the youngest artist to be named Actor of the Year by Gallup Korea.
- His nickname is Bo-gum Magic, Nation’s Crown Prince.
- “Bo-gum” means ‘precious sword.’
- Park was a pianist and choir member at church.
- He has also been called the “Nation’s Son-in-Law” and “Nation’s Younger Brother.”
- He is best friends with BTS Taehyung and Song Joong-ki.
- Park Bo Gum’s ideal type: He wants a woman who feels comfortable as a friend and also acts like a mother.
Park Bo Gum’s Drama:
- Love in the Moonlight (2016)
- Reply 1988 (2015-2016)
- Naeil’s Cantabile (2014)
- Hello Monster (2015)
- Wonderful Mama (2013)
- Bridal Mask (2012)
Park Bo Gum’s Film:
- Coin Locker Girl (2015)
- The Admiral: Roaring Currents (2014)
- A Hard Day (2014)
- Blind (2011)
Which of the following Park Bo-gum roles is your favorite?
Do you know more about Park Bo Gum’s? Feel free to comment below.