Jang Geun Suk Biodata:
- Full Name: Jang Geun-suk
- Birthday: August 4, 1987
- Birthplace: Danyang County, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
- Occupation: Actor, Singer, Director
- Years active: 1992–present
- Married Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: South Korean
Jang Geun Suk Age:
- He was born on August 4, 1987, in Danyang County, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea. He is 32 years old as of 2019.
Jang Geun Suk Height:
- He measures 182 cm tall (0 inches 6 feet).
Jang Geun Suk Early Life & Education:
- Jang was born on August 4, 1987, in Danyang County, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea.
- He raised in New Zealand.
- He went to school in New Zealand.
- Education: He enrolled in KwangJang Middle School, Bangsan High Schoo, Nelson College (New Zealand), and Hanyang University (Theater and Film).
Jang Geun Suk Family:
- He was a middle-class family.
- Jang is the only child of his parents.
Jang Geun Suk Religion:
- His religion family belongs to the white ethnicity and practice Buddhism.
- He Will confirm that he has converted to Islam, or is it just a rumor?
Jang Geun Suk Career:
- He began working as a child model at the age of five.
- He discovered by a talent agent.
- The agent advised Jang’s parents to try a career in modeling.
- He learned acting, fighting as well as dancing.
- Jang his acting debut in the 1997 HBS (Currently Channel CGV) sitcom Selling Happiness, at the age of ten.
- Jang continued to work in television as a child actor.
- In 2006, He debuted on the big screen in the Japanese horror film One Missed Call: Final.
- In 2006, He launched his first directional short film ‘Camp.’
- Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin-Hye is an excellent companion.
- He is under now TreeJ Entertainment.
- In 2009, He gained popularity starring in You’re Beautiful.
- In 2010, He received the 46th BaekSang Arts Awards in the Most Popular Actor.
- Jang’s first singing, “Let Me Cry,” in Japan on April 27, 2011.
- The first non-Japanese debut single to debut at number 1 on the charts.
- He won Best New Artist in the 26th Japan Gold Disc Awards.
- He is acting ten (10) films, twenty (20) drama.
- In 2012, He won the ‘Most Popular Actor’ award at the 48thPaekSang Arts Awards.
- As of 2018, He has won over twenty-five (25) awards.
Jang Geun Suk’s Social Media:
Jang Geun Suk Net Worth:
- At Present, Jang Keun Suk’s net worth is estimated to be $6 Million.
- In 2018, He exact salary has not disclosed yet.
Jang Geun Suk Girlfriend:
- Status: In a relationship Single
- He dated a woman who was eight years older than for two years and broke off.
- He was rumored to be dating Park Shin Hye. There is no confirmation that he has a real girlfriend.
Jang Geun Suk Facts:
- He likes to spend time doing social and charitable work.
- Jang donated 10 million Yen to the Japanese Red Cross Society for the tsunami victims.
- He has also donated 1.2 billion Yen ($1.1 Million).
- He likes tennis.
- His distinctive features good look.
- Jang nickname is Asia Prince.
- Jang is the best friend, Ha Suk Jin.
- He inspired by the Japanese rock band ‘L’Arc-en-Ciel’ and the Japanese pop singer Ken Hirai.
- He can speak Korean, English, and Japanese.
- Jang Geun-suk ideal type: Sincere and Loyal.
Jang Geun Suk’s Drama:
- You’re Beautiful (2009)
- Love Rain (2012)
- Marry Me, Mary! (2010)
- Beethoven Virus (2008)
- Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010)
- Pretty Man (2013)
- The Royal Gambler (2016)
Jang Geun Suk’s Flim:
- Human, Space, Time and Human (2018)
- You Pet (2011)
- The Case of Itaewon Homicide (2009)
- Baby and I (2008)
- Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do (2008)
- Crazy Waiting (2008)
- The Happy Life (2007)
- One Missed Call: Final (2006)
Jang Keun Suk’s Song:
- I Will Explode
- Black Engine
- We Can Make It
- Oh My Lady
- Beautiful Day
- Take Me
Which of the following Jang Keun-suk roles is your favorite?
Do you know more about Jang Keun Suk’s? Feel free to comment below.