- Born Name: Kwon Ji-Yong
- Stage Name: G-Dragon
- Birthday: August 18, 1988
- Position: Leader, Vocalist, Main Rapper, Face of the Group
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Height: 178 cm/1.78 (5’10”)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Age: 29
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Record producer, Entrepreneur, Fashion designer
- Years active: 1994–present
- Married Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: South Korean
G-Dragon Real Height:
- G-Dragon’s height officially is 178 cm ( 5′ 10″) but rumored his height is 168-169 cm (5’6.1″).
G-Dragon Early Life & Education:
- GD was born on August 18, 1988, in Seoul, South Korea.
- When he was a schoolboy, His nicknamed Kwonjiral.
- Education: Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle and High school, and Kyung Hee University in 2008 to study post-modern music.
- He has an elder sister, named Kwon Dami.
- His family consists of her father, mother and older brother.
- He began his career at age six as part of the group Little Roo’Ra.
- He was a trainee under SM Entertainment for five years (from 8–13 years old), specializing in dance.
- At the age of 12, he became a YGE trainee.
- When he was a trainee, GD was best friend JunK of 2PM.
- GD and Taeyang prepared six years to debut as a hip-hop duo, YG Entertainment.
- But the plan changed, and three more members (Jang Hyun-Seung, Daesung, and Seungri) have been added and thought to create a boy band Bigbang.
- He is the main composer and producer of the group.
- Bigbang has been publicly considered fashionable, especially for GD.
- In 2009, GD released his first solo album “Heartbreaker.“
- GD’s first kid’s TV program called “Bbo Bbo Bbo.”
- In 2012, He won 14th Mnet Asian Music Awards for Best Male Solo Artist.
- In 2013, He won SIA’s Style Icon Top 10 and Style Icon of the Year Awards.
- He began mandatory military service on February 27, 2018, to be discharged on November 26, 2019.
G-Dragon Social Media:
G-Dragon Net Worth:
- In 2018, G-Dragon net worth is estimated to be $40 Million.
- GD’s first girlfriend was older than him.
- GD dated Ahn Sohee (Wonder Girls), Sandara Park (2NE1), and Kiko Mizuhara (Japanese model).
- But three girls relationships with GD in recent years.
G-Dragon Favourite Things:
- His favorite song is The Killers – Somebody Told Me.
- GD favorite colors are yellow and white.
- His favorite artists Jay-Z, Beyonce, Blackstreet, Rihanna, and Wu-Tang Clan.
- GD hobbies are drawing pictures and listening to music.
- He was choosing the stage name of G-Dragon (“Ji” is pronounced like “G,” and Yong is Korean for “dragon”).
- In 2012, He built a pension hotel as a gift to his family.
- In 2016, GD named by Forbes as the most influential person.
- He likes his nickname “Kwon Leader.”
- He is also nick named “Pinky Boy” because he likes to wear his pink scarf.
- GD is a childhood friend of T.O.P.
- He is extremely shy and modest in real life.
- He lucky number is 8
- GD has 7 tattoos on his body.
- He also often wears glasses a lot indoors.
- 5th grade school was the first time he wrote a song.
- He has a bulldog named Ga Ho.
- He can speak Korean and Chinese, English.
- Taeyang once said that GD is a playboy.
- He skills rapping, dancing, beatboxing, composing and singing.
- He is considered the King of K-Pop.
- GD’s ideal type Woman: Ivy, BoA, and Lee Yeon Hee.
You might also like:
- Taeyang Height, Age, Real Name, Wife, Biodata & More
- T.O.P (Singer), Height, Age, Real Name, Girlfriend, Biodata & More
- Seungri Girlfriend. Height, Age, Net Worth, Biodata & More
Do you know more about G-Dragon? Feel free to comment below.